Sherman Parent-Teacher Organization (SPTO)
The mission of the Sherman Parent-Teacher Organization is to:
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- Support legislation for the care and protection of children and youth.
- Maintain and enhance lines of communication for parents, school, and school board.
- Provide a neutral ground - a forum - where ideas can be exchanged and problems presented and resolved.
- Represent parents, teachers, and children at Board of Education meetings.
Joanna Ribisl - President
Sunday Fisher - Vice President
Louise Hofsdal - Treasurer
Regularly Scheduled Meetings
Second Wednesday of each month at the School cafeteria at 8:30 am.
Joanna Ribisl: email@example.com