Democratic Town Committee
To provide Sherman residents with:
- Fiscal responsibility and effective town managemnt.
- Educational excellence through efficient use of resources and a proud annual contributor to the Sherman Higher Education Fund.
- A Commitment to Maintaining Sherman's rural character.
- Multi-faceted support for senior citizens.
- Leisure programs for health, education and citizenship.
- Alignment to the goals and values of the National and Connecticut Democrats.
2019 - 2021 Officers:
David Silvay, Chairman
Alexis Mace, Vice Chairman
Bob Gamper, Treasurer
Joe Kenneally, Deputy Treasurer
Marie Mennonna, Secretary
Regularly Scheduled Meetings:
Fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:30 PM at the Sherman Senior Center